History of the “porn star martini”?
The pornstar martini was created by the very talented English mixmaster, Douglas Ankrah, who also founded “The lab bar” in London.
In this article, we will try to deliver you the best recipes for the famous Cocktail. Make sure to check out the extra secret ingredient we added to the classic recipe.
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 1½ Parts vanilla flavored vodka (Smirnoff, Absolute & Grey Goose have these types).
- 1 Part Passion Fruit Purée.
- ½ Part Vanilla Syrup.
- 1 Slice Pineapple.
- 1 Whole Passion fruit (should have a crinkly appearance).
- 1 tbsp lime juice.
Time needed: 3 minutes.
Mixing & serving the cocktail:
- Muddle the pineapple and lime juice in a shaker.
Don’t forget this phase, all the flavours are released on this step.
- Add the vanilla vodka.
The better vodka, the better will be the cocktail.
- Add passion fruit pulp from half a passion fruit, vanilla syrup and passion fruit purée.
Check out below how to make the passion fruit Puree.
- Shake and strain (double) into a chilled martini cocktail glass.
- Garnish with 1/2 passion fruit floating on top.
As it was an iceberg in the sea of Pulp.
- Serve immediately.
Pornstar martini prosecco
EXTRA TIPServe with a shot of Champagne (of the cheaper Prosecco) next to the drink for the flavors to POP.
Instruct your guests to alternately sip from each drink.
How to Make Passion Fruit purée for the cocktail.
A puree of passion fruit captures all the essence and flavors of the fruit. Not many people know that the passion flowers and fruits are among the most enticingly-scented flowers and fruits available. By making it yourself, you are sure to have it absolutely pure and does not contain any sort of additives.
The puree can be used to make fruit drinks and to add flavor and color to cocktails and desserts.
Follow the steps below:
- Cut the fruit into two parts in a bowl.
- Remove the orange-colored pulp, using a spoon.
- The pulp contains tiny juice sacks. Each sack has a small dark seed at the center. Gently remove the seeds as much as possible.
- You now have the fruit juice + pulp.
- Blend these two in a blender to make the puree.