Breakfast is the first and most important meal of the day. Most of us can not make the time for a good breakfast, especially on a workday. In between the kids, errands and the morning routine we barely get the chance to grab a cookie or a bowl of cereal.
That is way we bring a solution: Healthy Breakfast Smoothie
- It is whole meal in a cup
- it has all the essential nutrients to start of you day
- It will give you plenty of energy
- It will keep you full for a few hours
- It will help burn calories and lose weight
- It take only a few minutes to pripare
- You will deffenatly be proud of yourself, holding the cup on your way to work
The ingredients for wonder shake
Flaxseed is considered a staple in the nutrition world because of the its numerous health benefits. Flaxseed is a great source of omega 3 and 6, protein, fiber and vitamins B, C, E and K. It will keep you healthy, help with digestion, blood pressure, cholesterol levels, improve insulin sensitivity and help with some types of cancer.
Yogurt is rich in important nutrients, it is high in protein, calcium, potassium and B vitamins, and it helps prevent osteoporosis and lower high blood pressure.
Most types of yogurt contain live bacteria, or probiotics that help our digestive system and immune system.
Plum contains many nutrients and organic compounds that help the body regulate the activity of the digestive system. The plums are also rich in vitamin C that strengthens the immune system, they help prevent diseases such as cancer and heart disease and will do wonders for your skin and hair. In addition, plums have dietary fibers that are essential for weight loss.
Oatmeal, like the other ingredients, is full of fiber that helps lower sugar and cholesterol levels, slows the absorption of carbohydrates in the body and reduces the risk of diabetes. Also, oatmeal is loaded with antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins.
The soluble fiber in the oatmeal are adding volume to the food by absorbing fluids and increasing the feeling of fullness.
Cocoa is whole food and considered to be one of the superfoods. It is very rich in vitamins C, nutritional values and minerals such as: iron, calcium, zinc, copper, potassium, chromium and magnesium. Cocoa gives a lot of energy, balances brain chemistry, excellent for heart and brain, balances the hormones in our body, reduces appetite and is therefore found in most slimming powders and slimming tablets.
Also, Cocoa makes us feel happy, in love and calm because it increases the levels of serotonin, dopamine and phenyltamine.
Recipe for the breakfast smoothie
- 1 teaspoon Flaxseed
- 1 cup yogurt
tb. Spoons oatmeal
Healthy Additions: bannana, blueberries, nuts, Strawberries, kale, spinach, ginger
- Boil water in a kettle and let them cool down slightly.
- Place the plums in a bowl and pour half a cup of hot water over them.
- Cover the bowl and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oatmeal with the cocoa and the flax seeds, add the yogurt and continue stirring.
- Take the plums out of the hot water and cut them into medium-small pieces.
- Place the plums and the yogurt mixture in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Make the smoothie in the evening, place it in the fridge and drink it the morning after a noght of cooling.
Enjoy your meal!